Customer Communication - Coronavirus
Dear customer, your safety is important to us, as such we are informing you of the following practices that we have implemented to support your safety (and the employees) during this caronavirus outbreak.
The following steps is occurring at McAlpine Lincoln Sales Ltd. immediately and will be for the duration of this pandemic.
- Wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap (e.g at least every hour, or greater as needed).
- Will not offer a handshake, but perhaps a kind wave hello, or they will just advise they are not shaking hand in an effort to protect everyone.
- If they sneeze or cough, they will turn away and do so into their elbow to limit spread.
- Use company provided sanitary wipes throughout our facilities and assign at least two persons at each location to be on duty throughout our operating hours wiping down counters, door handles, bathroom and kitchen counters etc.
- Not share a phone or desk/working station unless they continue to wipe down regularly and before any shift changes.
- Avoid coming into contact with someone who appears ill coughing, sneezing (beyond a normal sneeze or cough), and they will advise their Manager so we can then try to communicate and service our customer while keeping a reasonable distance.
- Ensure everyone reviews our company Health and Safety training and refreshers in this regard.
What if our employees show signs of symptoms?
- Our employees have been instructed to go home (and for up to two weeks if deemed necessary), with job protected leave and company support.
- We have educated our employees on what Health Canada and Health Ontario are recommending be done for person with mild to no symptoms, and for persons with greater symptoms.
- We have advised there cannot be travel to banned or vulnerable countries at this time.
We appreciate our customers' support in these critical efforts, and we welcome your feedback and/or recommendations. Please do not hesitate to ask for and speak with a senior manager to support your needs.
Peter Sawyer Dealer Principal